Elisa Contemporary Art welcomes submissions from artists seeking representation. We DO NOT ACCEPT EMAIL SUBMISSIONS. THEY WILL BE DELETED AND NOT REVIEWED.
Portfolios are accepted throughout the year. We work closely with our artists to help promote their work to a wider audience – through exhibits, special public and private events, direct marketing, PR, internet marketing and new media channels.
Artists working in all media including painting, drawing, mixed media, photography, printmaking and sculpture are invited to submit work. We are devoted to exhibiting original, profound and important works of art from a select group of international artists. We seek artists who embrace a rich, diverse, multi-cultural or world perspective to their work. Each of our artists is selected based on mastery of their technique and craft, singular and unique creative vision, and commitment to their art. We chose to represent work that we love, art that moves and transforms us.
Please include the following in your submission:
1. Please send 10-20 images of recent work labeled with your name, title of each piece, date of completion, medium, dimensions, and your artist net price (prior to gallery commission). Thumbdrive (gif or jpeg) images preferred.
2. Support materials: include a cover letter, resume, artist statement, recent articles or reviews about your work, and announcement cards from previous exhibitions. Please be sure to include current contact information including phone and email.
3. DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL WORK BY MAIL. WE CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL WORK.
4. A self-addressed stamped envelope for return of materials.
5. Please be patient. We will try to review materials as soon as possible. However, due to travel and time demands, expect 6-12 months for a response.
6. If we are interested in a Studio Visit or Meeting, we will contact you via phone or email.
ATTN: Lisa Cooper, Elisa Contemporary Art, Portfolio Submission, 130 Seventh Avenue, Suite 353, New York, New York 10011
We DO NOT ACCEPT EMAIL SUBMISSIONS. THEY WILL BE DELETED AND NOT REVIEWED.
All properly submitted submissions will receive a gallery response.
NO CALLS PLEASE: WRITE TO ADDRESS ABOVE.